Friday, August 04, 2006

I See A Darkness

JOHNNY CASH LYRICS "I See A Darkness" [FIRST VERSE:] Well, you're my friend And can you see Many times we've been out drinking Many times we've shared our thoughts Did you ever, ever notice, the kind of thoughts I got Well you know I have a love, for everyone I know And you know I have a drive, for life I won't let go But sometimes this opposition, comes rising up in me This terrible imposition, comes blacking through my mind [CHORUS:] And then I see a darkness Oh no, I see a darkness Do you know how much I love you Cause I'm hoping some day soon You'll save me from this darkness [SECOND VERSE:] Well I hope that someday soon We'll find peace in our lives Together or apart Alone or with our wives And we can stop our whoring And draw the smiles inside And light it up forever And never go to sleep My best unbeaten brother That isn't all I see [CHORUS:] And then I see a darkness Oh no, I see a darkness Do you know how much I love you Cause I'm hoping some day soon You'll save me from this darkness via

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Moon,
I stopped by to visit and read your space here on Blogspot. I am relocating also and in transition.
Elise

Moon River said...

Elise dear,

it is still hard in here...it will take time.
but msn spaces are not possible any more....

Diane Dehler said...

Moon,
My msn space is defunct; the new improvements crashed it. Runs like molasses and I don't have the patience to only visit three spaces an hour.

My last posting on Blog Spot vanished as asystem upgrade occured just as I posted it. Well, soon my new blog will exist and this place gives us something with more possibilities to grow into.