Tuesday, August 08, 2006

New York chocolate map

Chocolate and Maps, 2 great passion of mine. from large to tiny. Maps, what can I say, I chase them, map them truly love them, making many of my virtual most passionate journeys with. Chocolate, The sin sublime, Food For The Goddesses.

Soleil Noir - Darks

Soleil Noir - Dark

So i was trying to see how can one connect them both: So it has come to this. Chocolate, a comfortable world that for many people exists between the downscale joy of a Kit Kat bar and the exhilaration of a well-made ganache, now requires a sommelier.

Chocolate map by Bill Yosses; photographs by Tony Cenicola/The New York Times

Grignotine - Dark

New York chocolate map

Now it is time for me to dive into a Dark Pacifique

1 comment:

Diane Dehler said...

Home made truffles are sublime. I could make a map of my life from the chocolates I have desired.